Saturday, August 13, 2011

Musical Indulgence #2 : Watch The Throne

The highly anticipated Jay-Z & Kanye collab album "Watch The Throne" was recently released to the ears of the public. Personally I really was looking forward to see what this duo would bring to the table since that I am a fan of both parties. And to be honest the album is good yes but I felt that it could have been a lot better just for the fact that its Jay and Kanye. And for many years they have always set the bar for other emcees, But in due time all the songs will grow on me. Here are a few of my faves off the album.

ALL SHOTS BY YOURS TRULY!

Murder To Excellence
No Church In The Wild
N__ggas In Paris
New Day
Welcome To The Jungle

Lift Off

8 comments:

  1. I love the location of the shoot. Very cool.

    I've yet to hear the full CD, but I'm really looking forward to see them live. That would be an awesome show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is beautiful and i love your photography! her hair is amazing and i love her shorts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning photographs and I am buy the album as we speak. Have been looking forward to it for months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. buying* clearly I have the Sunday morning slump and can't seem to spell or write!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit she's wearing, your photography is really great, love the composition of the photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, but nothing compares to your awesome blog! so stylish! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.