Sunday, August 7, 2011

ProprHello - Melissa

The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention.... A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.
- Rachel Naomi Remen


For my second installment of ProprHello I chose to feature Melissa. Well, actually it was really spontaneous I met up with her after work. And just so happened to have my camera on me. Once I started shooting a few shots we just ran with it and figured " hey why the hell not".Somethings just work out better when you just don't plan them. Here are the shots from the day.

Enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. you're amazing. seriously. and she's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.N. Remen's quotation is true...
    Melissa is very stylish. love her shoes...
    great photos as usual :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're an amazing photographer and melissa has such a fabulous style! xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are seriously wonderful photos, Spencer! They make me want to hop right into the scenes and hang out with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your work. Great look and feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.