Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Photo Diary #1 - Anna


A social network is defined as : a social structure made up of individuals (or organizations) called "nodes", which are tied (connected) by one or more specific types of inter dependency. Social networks such as twitter, Facebook, Myspace, blog spot, etc. Have really made the world much smaller in a sense that everyone can manage to locate or get into contact with whom ever they want world wide.

Through blogging I have ran into really creative and inspiring individuals through the net. To be honest even though my base is being a "Style Blogger". I don't find that I get much of my inspiration from other fashion blogs or style blogs that often.  I really try not to limit myself to a title I'm really into trying to dip my hands into a bit of other things and experimenting from time to time. To help grow and possibly make my path a bit more clearer.

Where a lot of my inspiration comes from is looking at work from photographers. Being able to capture NOT just picture but LIFE itself is what really triggers me as an artist. In no way would I ever attempt to label myself as a Photographer, but it's just an art that I am greatly intrigued by. 

I am in the midst of trying out another project more like a series that involves photography and capturing life. It's just another one of my random impulsive thoughts that came to me randomly one day ( actually while I was in the shower lol ).

But anyhow here are a few shots I took of Anna this past week at my apartment, just thought I would share. There are more on my Photo Diary.


12 comments:

  1. The series has a good perspective. Check out some more through the link. I'd like to see more soon.


    Que The Lights
    QTL Images
    -Xay B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photography technique in these pics!

    love,
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com
    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post!! i simply loved everything you said. i think its pretty cool to see someone with that perspective, i feel like most bloggers are more trying to get followers than actually getting to know others or simply learning from other blogs.
    I havnet done any photography in a while but i love the emotions an image can generate, these ones are just great!! :)

    sauniya
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are BRILLIANT. what camera did you use?

    BTW, I’m your big fan – your style is really original and I read your blog very often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader <3

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last picture!!

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lovely,

    wow such a great blog!!! Thank you so much for your comment!

    I´m your new follwer :)! Please follow me back...thanks and kisses :)

    Wish you a great day :)

    with love
    MARiZA
    mar-iza@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are gorgeous :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you/re ver pretty woman ! ^.^

    http://paticee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a great blog! thank you for stopping by and commenting! please stop by again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.