Friday, January 13, 2012

School Practicality

My holiday break has finally come to an end and it's time for me to haul myself back to the classroom for my second semester of the year. For the past 2 years I tended to carry my books and such in a satchel / messenger bag. At first, I really didn't mind but after awhile it took a real toll on my body and it really was time for me to pick up an actual book bag. Let's talk practicality, at this point I really wasn't even trying to pick up anything cute,stylish, or anything of that nature. I really just need something that can hold up for the semester and hopefully semesters to come. I headed over to Off The Hook, which is a boutique here in Montreal that caters to street wear and street wear culture. And managed to pick up this dope Penfield knapsack. The moment I spotted it I knew it was exactly what I needed, providing great structure,quality, and a great amount of packing space I really could not have gone wrong.

Photo Cred: Adey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading.