Monday, May 23, 2011

Proprpostur Style Book s/s 2011



This is the first instalment of Spencer Edwards Style Book series. This instalment embraces  the feel of spring / summer styling for 2011.The video experimented with colours that are muted but yet still very vibrant and lively accompanying the feel of the season. What inspired this shooting was the lifestyle of the everyday gentlemen and lady throughout a day to day basis. To achieve this vision filming was done on the downtown streets of Ottawa and Montreal. All styling and filming was done by Spencer Edwards, with kind participation of friends and models from Angie’s Modeling Agency. This project was able to be brought to life and shared with the world of fashion and style.

10 comments:

  1. wooow amazing style , im now following xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear god. I need a man that knows style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing as always.

    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job SPencer,love the video as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE AMAZING

    http://www.plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really into fashion like that, but I must commend you on your presentation and following of your dreams. You have an excellent and unique way of branding yourself and your talent/style. I look forward to following and seeing the rest of the series!

    Alex B.
    WhatAlexWrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your video & you're right....style IS a reflection of your personality & there's a fear that fashion dictates who's cool

    BLEURGH!!
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this

    http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Favourite pieces from this shoot are the khaki jacket and the hats : ) love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I. Love. This.
    A man with style and taste. I enjoyed seeing your vision and creativity. I would love to feature this on (2) of my sites.. I will email you soon.

    BTW-Thanks for visiting my site/commenting

    Tammy
    http://afendibagandabadattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.