Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dr. Martens Octavius Shoe

Quality, durability, style, character, and most importantly comfort. The 5 main things every person should be looking for when purchasing a pair of shoes for the spring/summer. One brand that never fails to impress me is Dr. Martens, at first growing up everyone seemed to feel they only represented the rugged skin head movement. But as we grow older with anything our presumptions on things begin to change with knowledge and experience. With the times of today Dr. Marten continues to lead the pack with great designs and durability. I purchased my first pair of Dr. Martens 4 years ago, I was very sceptical at first. But as soon as I slipped them on I was blown away by how comfortable they are along with their durability. Really there was no way I was losing with such a purchase.

As you know I'm a big fan of anything that is printed, and for the spring/summer season on its way I've been in wanting for a shoe that can satisfy my neediness in prints. The good folks at Dr. Martens recently gifted me a pair of their Octavius Cherry Red shoe. I instantly fell in love with them, not only are they a printed but it's a paisley print. Can you ever go wrong with paisley? I don't really think such a thing is possible. These will be a great contrasting piece for the upcoming season.

Get you own pair here


3 comments:

Thank you for reading.